Monday, May 25, 2015

Song-ography


May 2015 - Toronto ON

This week's song is of our own choosing.

My BFF and I were wandering about and found one of the outdoor Scotiabank CONTACT displays on Friday and this song immediately cam to mind. This is on King St W at John.


Did I Shave My Legs For This - Deana Carter

Click here for more of Isabelle Wenzel's work.
















Sweet shot tuesday blog badge

Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.
Also posting at Sweet Shot Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. Haha...these are FABULOUS and I LOVE your choice of song to accompany your photos. Brilliant. I've never heard this song, but I have to admit I have on occassion forgotton whether I've shaved my legs or not too! Thanks for sharing at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the kind of imagery that catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection of photos to go along with a song and singer I've never heard of. Perhaps I live in a cave. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cool!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.